Earth Lodge

This past weekend I had the opportunity to visit Earth Lodge – a wonderful lodge just 20 minutes outside of Antigua with absolutely stunning views, delicious home cooked meals, and an extremely friendly and international staff.
I was particularly moved by the work that co-owner Briana is doing in the public school of El Hato – a nearby small village. I am more and more convinced that it is these initiatives (small scale, and person to person) that can truly make a difference. With no overhead, every quetzal donated to her project is guaranteed to be spent on the children who most need it. Read here to learn more about this initiative.

Share

Comments

1. Cynthia!
    Thanks very much for your wonderful write up about Earth Lodge and the school. I really appreciate your spreading the word.
    Hope the rest of your trip is a success, it was great meeting you!

Briana