We’ve loved this website but it’s time for a serious makeover – apply and join our team!
We’re looking for a great, self-motivated, talented current New School student/Wordpress designer/developer for. Soon-to-be alumni are also eligible to apply, as all of this work will happen during the month of June (you can be based anywhere, but need to be very good at communicating regular updates).
Please apply by Wednesday, May 21st to be fully considered with an email of interest to LawsonC [[at]] newschool dot edu including links to relevant portfolio examples. Subject line should read “DEED designer application”. Preference will be given to students who are already “in the system” at the university, as funds expire June 30.
The New School’s DEED research lab is looking for a student to fill a paid position ($17/hour) as a WordPress developer/designer to give the lab’s website a much-needed facelift! The work can start as soon as the student is available and must be completed this summer.
- Think through a new look and feel for the website (sites we already like include PETLab’s and CUP’s)
- Customize a WordPress theme to support the new direction
- Have experience with graphic design and WordPress customization
- Be interested and able to work independently while adhering to deadlines and at a high quality
- Students graduating in May 2013 are eligible to apply though preference will be given to students who will be on campus through the fall semester